Discover the excellent wines from La Mancha during an entertaining and very personal wine tasting in one of the oldest, family-run wineries of Valdepeñas! You will be introduced to the world of wine interactively - accompanied by exciting, historical anecdotes and poetry. The wine tasting takes place in a stone-carved wine cellar surrounded by huge clay vessels, which creates a unique atmosphere.
The wines are served with small, regional specialties, that harmonize wonderfully with the different grape varieties.
The activity also includes a tour of the winery, where you will be shown how originally wine was made. Today, it is no longer used for the production of wine, but all equipment and machinery (from the 19th century) are still available and can be visited.
Duration of the activity is about 2 hours
It is a private wine tasting available throughout the year.
The wine tasting will take place in Valdepeñas. We are happy to organize a transfer to Valdepeñas and back.
- 1-2 persons: 43€ per person
- 3-7 persons: 35€ per person
- from 8 persons: 25€ per person
Please contact us in case of larger groups. Contact
Included: Guided tour of the winery and wine tasting (3 different wines, each with matching tapa)
- The wine tasting can also be easily adapted to children, so the whole family can enjoy an exciting culinary experience.
- The wines we offer are excellent wines from the region and, on request, premium wines can be offered (+ 5€/person).
- The wine tasting can be combined with other activities. You can find more ideas below. If you book more than one activity you will get a 10% discount.