The tour starts with a visit to the family-owned olive grove, where you will learn how olives are grown and harvested. There you will be shown what factors are crucial in olive cultivation and what defines olive oils from La Mancha.
During an olive oil tasting, you will learn what a good olive oil is, how it tastes and what the differences are between the different types of olive oil and quality levels. You will also taste typical tapas with different olive oils. By this, you will get to know the use of olive oil in regional cuisine.
Duration of the activity is about 3 hours
The activity is available all year round. The visit to the olive grove is weather dependent. In bad weather, an alternative is offered. It is a private activity.
The activity takes place in Valdepeñas. We are happy to organize a transfer to Valdepeñas and back.
- 2 persons: 45€ per person
- 4 persons: 29€ per person
- 6 persons: 27€ per person
- 8 persons: 22€ per person
Please contact us in case of larger groups. Contact
Included: Guided tour of the olive grove, olive oil tasting incl. tapas and drinks (wine, water).
- Since it is a private tour, we can easily adapt it to children.
- During the harvest season (around the beginning of November until end of March) a visit to the oil mill can be arranged. There you will get to know the whole production process of olive oil and watch live how olive oil is made! Price: 10€ per person
- This activity can be combined with other activities. More ideas can be found below. If you book multiple activities, you will receive a 10% discount.