Manchego cheese is obtained exclusively from the raw or pasteurized milk of sheep of the breed Manchega and has been protected under the designation of origin D.O. Queso Manchego since 1991. It is available in different levels of maturity, from semicured to cured to aged, which differ greatly in taste.
The tour includes a guided tour of the dairy and the finca including the stables and dairy, where you will get to know the whole manufacturing process of Manchego cheese.
Afterwards you will taste different varieties of the in-house, internationally awarded Manchego cheese and enjoy excellent wine from the region.
Duration of the activity is about 1.5 hours
It is a private activity that is available throughout the year.
The activity takes place near Valdepeñas.
- 2 persons: 29€ per person
- 4 persons: 24€ per person
- 6 persons: 22€ per person
- 8 persons: 20€ per person
Please contact us in case of larger groups. Contact
Included: guided tour of the dairy, tasting of Manchego cheese incl. Wine and water, transfer to the dairy from Valdepeñas
- The visit to the dairy is also suitable for families with children.
- This activity can be combined with other activities. More ideas can be found below. If you book multiple activities, you will receive a 10% discount.