What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website at each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device. Cookies can perform different functions such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general improve user navigation.
Types of Cookies
According to the issuer of cookies
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website's own editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the life cycle of cookies
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is registered on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. This allows to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and the website reads them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
Depending on the purpose for which cookies are used
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or frequency of the shown ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management of advertising spaces that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
WHAT ARE PIXEL OR PIXEL LABELS?
These are small portions of code embedded in the websites used in order to know when a visitor loads a page with these elements. They are also known as web beacon or tracking bug and in the specific case of pixel tags they are told so because they are images mostly of 1_1 pixels invisible to the user.
THIS WEB SITE USES THE FOLLOWING COOKIES OR PIXELS NOT REQUIRED FOR NAVIGATION
Third-party cookies for analytical purposes
Google Analytics developed by Google Inc., which allows to obtain information about the visits received on the website in order to be able to perform evaluations, statistical calculations on totally anonymous data, in order to guarantee the continuity of the service, optimize the content and the performance of our website.
TripAdvisor: Used to display the TripAdvisor reviews widget and user tracking on websites
Third-party cookies for advertising and behavioral purposes
They are those that allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile. This website uses advertising and behavioral cookies from third parties, specifically:
- Facebook Pixel: Facebook Pixel is an analysis tool that helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, preparing reports of the actions people take when they visit the website.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal norms and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on our hard drive of our cookies, as well as their removal, following the procedure established in the help section of your browser. The User can also configure his browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time its implementation or not on his hard drive.
The following links provide all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
- Windows Phone
The fact that the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of the services and that his experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES